I can’t believe Thanksgiving is two days away! The holidays snuck up on me this year, and I really need to start shopping before it’s too late and I’m scrambling to find things with two-day shipping on Amazon. If you know me, it’s no secret that I absolutely love Etsy. I pretty much kept the site in business shopping for our wedding, and all my wishlists for the holidays typically include at least one or two Etsy items. If you’re not familiar, it’s a marketplace where people can buy and sell unique homemade or vintage items.
With the holidays right around the corner, I thought it would be fun to share a few Etsy finds that would make great gifts for friends or family.
1. Set of 8 Gold Foil Coasters, $18.00 | Emily Ley
2. Home Sweet Home screen printed pillow, $32.00 | EarthCadets
3. Colorful watercolor print, $30.00 | WatercolorPrint
4. Leather Wrapped Infinity Crochet Scarf, $48.00 | ThreeBirdNest
5. All You Need is Love and a Dog 8×10 print, $25.00 | milkandthistle
6. Gemstone stacking rings, $158.40 | delezhen
7. Fingerless Black Gloves with Red Felt Heart, $34.00 | yastikizi
8. Mint clutch, $48.00 | VincentVdesigns
A few notes. The watercolor print comes from a shop that I recently found with gorgeous artwork. It also has watercolor images of different skylines, dancers, flowers and even an octopus, which sounds weird but is actually awesome. And how cute would the other art print be for a dog lover? The gemstone stacking rings are pricey, but it’s a set of three that you can wear individually. I think the gray, black and white combo would go with a lot of things, but they have a zillion other colors. My mom got me a ring from the same shop last Christmas, and it’s beautiful. The mint clutch is part of a set meant for bridesmaids, but the shop also sells individual clutches in all sorts of beautiful fabric. I’m obsessed with the brass closures too.
I will say as a small word of warning: Etsy items are handmade, so items are potentially hit or miss with quality. I definitely recommend checking out reviews from previous customers before buying.
Have you started Christmas shopping yet? Are you a fan of Etsy?